Comfort and breathability should go hand in hand when it comes to finding the best gaming headset for glasses wearers. As a gamer, you already know the fact that your headset pushes too hard to your head, making it uncomfortable to keep wearing for an extended period of time. It worsens the scenario more for those gamers who need to wear glasses for their eyesight issues.
So, considering the issues and with a view to providing you the most suitable gaming headset so that you can perform better and keep it wearing for a long time, we have made a list of them. These gaming headsets have been selected based on their quality, durability, materials, comfort, breathability, and more. Therefore, you should not repent for what you have bought in association with us.
What Headset Do Most Pro Gamers Use?
If you are a gaming enthusiast, you know how important it is to have a high-quality gaming headset. It will improve your gaming experience and help you to perform better gaming. When you wear a gaming headset like a pro, it should provide you with comfort, ease of use, soft, better sound quality, and more.
So, pro gamers find a headset that is good enough to provide them with the best gaming support while playing a game. The sound quality should be clear, so you can understand the scene and act accordingly. Because gamers need to wear a headset more than someone who listens to songs.
Table of Content:
The table of content enables you to go to any section of the article. With a quick glimpse, you can understand what things the article has covered. So, your navigation throughout the whole article will be more comfortable and faster.
Don’t you have enough time to read the entire article? But you need a gaming headset that will fulfill your needs, right? Then, the comparison chart should come handy for you because it will help you find all the headsets we have covered here. Therefore, you can make a buying decision from the chart because it has product features also.
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone:X
HyperX Cloud II – Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam Ear Pads
Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro Performance PC Gaming Headset
SteelSeries Arctis Pro High Fidelity Gaming Headset – Hi-Res Speaker Drivers
6 Best Gaming Headset for Glasses Wearers Reviews 2020
We have tested personally, read hundreds of thousands of online reviews from actual users globally, and then reviewed the 6 best gaming headset for glasses wearers. We have chosen those headsets that might not push on your ears too hard. As you wear glasses, it, then, might be difficult for you to wear it a long time. To find your match, read the whole article!
1. Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
You have to ensure that the gaming headset should not push your glasses’ handles to your head hard. Otherwise, you might not keep it wearing for an extended period of time. In this situation, you can consider Logitech G35 because it should be your glasses friendly gaming headset that will improve your gaming experience.
It is essential to hear your enemies in the game before they discover you. It offers you the most detailed sound field that helps to match with your seeing and hearing while playing the game.
It ensures long-lasting comfort on your ears, meaning that it comes with three swappable headband pads. Also, you may need to swap them if you sweat in the hot weather or out of extreme enthusiasm. Its customizable G keys allow you to chat clients and one-touch command over the music.
Logitech G35 Features:
- It is one of the most noise-canceling microphones that allow you to concentrate on your gaming.
- The Dolby technology sound system offers you a detailed sound field so that you can hear your enemies.
- For long-lasting gaming experience, it comes with three swappable comfortable headband pads.
- With its on-ear audio controls, you can easily access the volume.
- The gaming headset is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
2. SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone:X
Gamers who use spectacles find difficulty to wear a gaming headset. To help them pursue their gaming, SteelSeries Arctis 7 should come handy as their best gaming headset for people with glasses. Its comfortable ergonomic design allows you to wear it for a long time. The gaming headset is lightweight and delivers reliable durability. It is a wireless headset that eliminates the mess-up with its cable.
With the gaming headset, you will receive ultra-latency and no interference while gaming. Its detailed audio sound quality helps to understand everything about the entry of your enemy before they realize your presence. The background noise cancellation feature of the headset with studio-quality voice clarity takes your gaming experience to the upper level.
The s1 speaker driver with ultra-low distortion audio functions avails you to hear every detail in the game. The DTS headphone offers you 360 degrees of good precision that helps you to enjoy the game. It eliminates your worries of the most extended gaming session because of its 24-hour battery life.
SteelSeries Arctis Features:
- Ultra-low distortion audio of the gaming headset allows you to hear everything clearly and in detail.
- The battery of the headset enables you more prolonged time gaming as it can run up to 24 hours.
- Whether you use pc, mobile, or mac, you can use it with them.
- The steel frame of the gaming headphone provides better durability and sturdiness.
- For chatting while gaming, it offers the best mic system to you.
3. HyperX Cloud II – Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam Ear Pads
Long-time gaming is only possible for people using spectacles if you have a gaming headset comfortable with glasses. The headband pads should be comfortable enough to provide you with a better soft feeling while wearing one during playing games. It has been designed for comfort; therefore, the headband comes with memory foam and leatherette, which helps you to focus on your gaming.
Providing high-quality audio it benefits you to hear in-game details. So, you can be helped to listen to your opponents while you are in the game. 7.1 virtual surround sound makes you immersed in your games. The ear cup design of the headset prevents you from the outside distractions so that you can continue your gaming mission attentively.
The gaming headset can withstand your daily wear and tear due to its having a solid aluminum frame. The metal also ensures its durability and longevity. The headset also enables you to speak with others, and they reversely can hear you having its detachable and noise-canceling microphone.
HyperX Cloud Features:
- The gaming headset is compatible with pc & mac, and the stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo switch.
- It has 53 mm drivers that ensure high-quality audio, and you can hear in-game sounds.
- For durability and longevity, it comes with an aluminum frame that also can endure your daily gaming impacts.
- The device is TeamSpeak and Discord certified; therefore, you can chat, and your friends can hear your callouts.
- Memory foam has been used in its ear pads so that you can receive the most comfort for long time gaming.
4. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame
If you are in search of better comfort, quality, clear audio, and more, Razer Kraken should be one of the top-rated gaming headsets out there in the industry. Its lightweight aluminum frame allows you to wear for an extended period of time. Not only that, the construction of aluminum frames increases its durability and longevity as well. Actually, you will get everything for the price you spend on a gaming headset.
Moreover, Razer Kraken is the #1 best-selling gaming accessories manufacturer company in the US. Its headband has to cool gel-infused cushions that do not allow heat to build up. Therefore, you can keep it on for a more extended period of time. Also, it does not create pressure on your head and ear.
As a result, you can play games wearing the headset for almost all day long. The gaming headphone has an immersive 7.1 surround sound that allows you to hear everything clear in the game. So, you can understand the entry of your enemies before they appear.
Razer Kraken Gaming Features:
- The aluminum frame for durability and sturdiness and the lightweight feature for wearing a long time.
- It offers you all-day comfort due to its having a cooling gel-infused cushion in its headband pads.
- The gel prevents the headset from overheating and reduces pressure build-up on your head and ears.
- An in-line audio control wheel allows you quick control, and you can mute the mic with a switch.
- You can use it with software-enabled surround sound but only on Windows 10 64-bit.
5. Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro Performance PC Gaming Headset
The quality, comfort, and gaming experience with the Turtle Beach Elite are proven to gamers worldwide. Therefore, people who wear glasses consider them the best headphones for glasses wearers that provide durable comfort. The metal headband of the headphone makes it strong and durable. Moreover, a suspended pad underneath the metal headband comes for a better grip to your head without pushing hard.
You will find swappable magnetic memory foam ear cushions that provide better comfort to your ear. So, you can wear the headset for all day long concentrating on your game, not the pressure point of the gaming peripheral. With the TruSpeak technology and pro gaming mic of the gaming headset benefits you to communicate in Esport.
The separate internal and external leather sidewalls of the ear pads help you to prevent outside noise such as the roar of the crowd. Its large 50mm Nanoclear speakers come to provide your teammate with the most transparent sound with less distortion.
Turtle Beach Elite Features:
- Athletic fabric and memory foam help a player to feel comfortable while gaming jointly.
- It provides you with unmatched comfort due to its metal headband with a suspended memory foam cushion.
- The nano clear speakers of the headset offer you more crystal clear sound and chat with your team.
- It comes with a pro-gaming mic that is used for clear hearing and TrueSpeak technology to cancel the outside noise.
- The ProSpecs glasses relief feature allows an easy adjustment to accommodate a path for gamers who use glasses.
6. SteelSeries Arctis Pro High Fidelity Gaming Headset – Hi-Res Speaker Drivers
Quality sound needs to be ensured if you want to play a game attentively and without any disruption. Therefore, SteelSeries Arctis should come into action as a winner to be the best sound quality gaming headset in the competitive industry. The gaming headset can produce a full and expansive frequency range up to 40000 Hz for real and clear sound.
The headphone fits well and offers maximum durability because of its having luxurious steel and aluminum alloy construction. Only a 360-degree immersion sound system is possible with the headphone as it comes with next-generation DTS headphones. It has a USB chat mix dial that helps you to keep a balance in chat and gaming sound.
You can get studio-quality voice clarity and background noise isolation with the arctic clear cast microphone. The cool and soft fabric of the headband cushion perfectly contours to your head and adjust well. Therefore, it allows you for hours of enjoyable and comfortable gaming.
SteelSeries Arctis Pro Features:
- It provides you with next-level comfort due to using cool and soft fabric that contours to your head.
- The USB ChatMix dial of the headset benefits you to control both your chatting with friends and gaming sound simultaneously.
- With its ClearCast bidirectional microphone, you can cancel background noise and get a studio-standard voice.
- The aluminum alloy hanger for durability and the removable speaker plates provide you with sophisticated tactile gaming experience.
- With the DTS headphone, you can receive 360-degree immersion due to having X v2.0 surround sound.
How to Use a Gaming Headset on PC?
Connecting your gaming headset should not be a difficult task. But you might mess up everything if you cannot connect and configure it properly. Through this article, you will learn everything you need to know to use your gaming headphones on pc.
So, if you can set it up yourself and have previous experience, you are welcome. But those who cannot figure it out, don’t worry because the step by step process will help you cover it. Therefore, you can comfortably enjoy your gaming hearing and chatting with your friends.
In your pc, you will find the audio ports at the back part of the CPU. You will come across three main types of ports in your computer, including 3.5mm, USB 3.0 (Universal Serial Bus), and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface.
The second step will suggest you check your gaming headset’s connectors whether they are 3.5mm, USB, or HDMI. Depending on its connectors, you have to determine on which port you should use for the connection with your pc and gaming headset.
Now you are almost transparent about which port of your pc or laptop to use for the connection purpose, right? Mismatched or misconnection may damage your equipment, so be careful and take time to connect the gaming peripheral to your pc.
In this step, you have to configure the sound output on your PC. After connecting the gaming headphone to your PC’s right ports, it is time to configure. But in most cases, you don’t need to configure it because it connects automatically. If so, you have to test it by playing music whether you can hear the sound or not. Also, you can check the mic to try its recording. You can do it using the Skype sound test service.
If you discover that any sound does not come from the headset, you need to do it manually. On the taskbar, right-click on the sound icon and click on ‘Open Sound Settings’. A dialogue box will appear before you. Click on ‘Output’, and you will find ‘Choose your output device’ from a dropdown menu.
Now you should choose or select the connected headset that you have connected to the PC.
After doing all that manually, you have to do a mic check again. You can do it using the Skype sound test service or with any screen recording software like Camtasia. Now everything should be ok to go. Thus, you can connect and configure your gaming headset to your PC or laptop.
Frequently Asked Question
Want to learn more? That’s why; we have come up with some frequently asked questions with their best possible answers. They might assist you in understanding the topic better. So, read on!
Are wireless gaming headsets good?
Are gaming headsets good for music?
Do gaming headsets work with phones?
Though your gaming performance does not solely depend on a gaming headset, it plays a vital role to perform better. You can hear your enemy’s entry if you use the best gaming headset for glasses wearers before they discover you. All these gaming headphones we have discussed here are worth purchasing.
But we strongly recommend you to buy Turtle Beach Elite. Its memory foam in the pads helps to wear for a long time, so you can complete a level. The TrueSpeak technology allows you noise-cancellation and the high-quality mic benefits you to chat and hear in-game details.