Are you a video game enthusiast? Then it is indeed that you spend a lot of time behind the desk, playing games. Therefore, you need a comfortable and high-quality chair for playing games. But, finding the best affordable high-end gaming chair is a challenging job. In this article, we have reviewed the 10 best gaming chairs under 300 that will be the best suit your style of playing games.
They provide good posture, improve physical well-being, and your gaming experience. Also, they are made with robust metal and a padded seat that ensures comfortable gaming performance for a long time. Let’s have a look below.
Are Gaming Chairs Worth It?
Gaming chairs are worth it because it has a wide reclining backrest, adjustable armrests, seats that can be adjusted in height, footrests, and casters. A premium gaming chair also will have memory foam padding that adapts to the weight and movements of the user while sitting for an extended period. As for the seat material, it can be made of synthetic leather material or with fabric covers. So, you can seat for many hours in front of the computer, and there will be no headaches, spinal or neck pain, which in the long run could lead to injuries to these parts of the body and even internal organs.
How We Reviewed?
Are you seeking a gaming chair that fits your budget? Well, we have done a detailed review of the best gaming chairs under 300. We have gone through the reviews of over a thousand pro gamers across the globe. After an in-depth comparison of 40+ products, we have selected the top gaming chairs for under 300 dollars. We have considered the adjustability, comfort quotient, built quality, padding, and design of each of these gaming chairs. These budget-friendly gaming chairs are on par with the premium ones. So, let’s dive into the best gaming chairs.
Best Gaming Chairs Under 300 – Quick Summary
Are you running short of time? Please go through our quick summary of the best gaming chair under 300 to make a pick.
Editor’s Choice: X Rocker Mammoth Pedestal 2.1 Office Gaming Chair
With in-built Bluetooth technology, speakers, subwoofer design, this gaming chair will boost your gaming experience. The premium quality construction of faux leather ensures comfort and durability.
Best Ergonomics: AutoFull Gaming Chair Racing Style
The Lamborghini cushion and rocking controller boasts an ergonomic design. The high-density back foam padding will increase your blood flow and keep you comfortable.
Best Looks: AutoFull Gaming Office desk Ergonomic Chair
Enjoy sitting on a roomy chair with great reclining features. The premium PU leather built and 180° recline will deliver a stable gaming performance. Moreover, the Marvel Avengers design is worth every dollar.
Most Comfortable: Hbada Gaming Ergonomic Racing Chair
Maintain your posture while gaming for long hours. This gaming chair comes with a 165° reclining feature and a heavy-duty metal frame to ensure a pain-free gaming experience.
Budget Pick: RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair
Experience comfortable posture and quality construction at affordable prices. The upholstered bonded leather seat ensures comfort even during long time use. The adjustable headrest, segmented padding, and padded armrests will promote an immersive gaming session.
Best Lumbar Support: RESPAWN 900 Racing Style Reclining Gaming Chair
Enjoy the ultimate gaming experience with a plush headrest pillow with segmented padding.
Best Durability: RESPAWN 110 Gaming Chair
This gaming chair comes with incredible resilience and premium PU leather to deliver unmatched durability.
Best Functionality: Razor Enki Essential Gaming Chair
It comes with a 360-degree swivel, caster wheels, and massage support to provide the best functionality.
Best Adjustability: FANTASYLAB Big and Tall 440lb Metal Base Gaming Chair
The body-hugging and adjustable design of this gaming chair will keep you away from back pain and bad postures.
Best Breathability: Okeysen Gaming Chair, Ergonomic Recliner High Back Computer Game Chair
The high-density sponge and mesh fabric minimize heat buildup. It will keep you comfortable and sweat-free while gaming for long hours.
Table of Content:
Here is the table of content for your quick overview on the article:
If you want to know the features of our selected products at a glance, you can go through the comparison chart below:
|X Rocker Mammoth Pedestal 2.1 Office Gaming Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|AutoFull Gaming Chair Racing Style||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|AutoFull Gaming Office desk Ergonomic Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Hbada Gaming Ergonomic Racing Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Best Lumbar Support
|RESPAWN 900 Racing Style Gaming Recliner||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|RESPAWN 110 Gaming Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Razor Enki Essential Gaming Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|FANTASYLAB Big and Tall 440lb Metal Base Gaming Chair||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Okeysen Gaming Chair,Ergonomic Recliner||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Top 10 Best Gaming Chairs Under 300 Dollars Review 2022
Choosing the best affordable gaming chair is a difficult task and needs lots of research. Here, we have rounded up the 10 best gaming chairs under 300 to provide comfort and good posture with a better gaming experience.
1. Editor’s Choice: X Rocker Mammoth Pedestal 2.1 Office Gaming Chair
X Rocker is a premium gaming chair brand and it’s easier to see why. Their Mammoth Pedestal Series features a 2.1 sound system which translates to two built-in high-quality speakers on each side of the headrest and one built-in subwoofer in the back of the chair. So in addition to being an awesome gaming chair, you’ll also have a sound system for quality audio and real-time vibration to take those late-night gaming experiences to the next level.
But if that wasn’t enough, this chair houses a connectivity console that features tons of great options to stay connected to your devices. Starting from the basics, you can control volume and bass, attach your headphone (both USB and Bluetooth), change modes, and even connect a USB device.
On top of this, the Mammoth chair support console pairing as well, so no matter if you belong to the PC Master race or are a console lover, the chair has a treat for everyone. The fully padded backrest is very comfortable, paired with the faux leather upholstery on each side for maximum ergonomics. While the chair lacks recline support, you do get lumbar support, a pressure-relieving base, and stabilizing armrest. Plus, you can just swivel the base and use it as a sofa – The possibilities are endless.
- Size: 32” x 26” x 40.9”
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic, Foam, Arms, Audio, Subwoofer, Pedestal
- Item Dimension: 28.75 x 22.5 x 21 inches
- Brand: X Rocker
- Style: Modern
X Rocker Mammoth Features:
- High tech gaming chair with a headrest, mounted speakers, and a subwoofer
- Ergonomic pedestal swivel base provided with maximum support to ensure you enjoy those late-night games
- Black faux modern design that just looks awesome in your office, bedroom, living room, game room, or dorm room.
- Conveniently connect Bluetooth enabled devices and the console of your choice
2. Best Ergonomics: AutoFull Gaming Chair Racing Style
Autofull gaming chairs have always surprised us with their unprecedented quality, ergonomic design, and comfortable seats that fill the need for those long gaming hours. Their newest addition, the Racing series includes three vibrant PU leather design chairs with custom embroidery and a footrest. The dark model adds a chromatic color finishing, paired with carbon fiber PVC. You’ve also got a red and blue color option to add to the taste.
Features are on par with some of the best-selling gaming chairs we’ve seen today. This includes a 2D armrest, rocking plus tilt-tension, and a deep backrest recline. In terms of comfort, the Autofull racing chair packs a resilient foam padding with a height-adjustable headrest and an extra-large lumbar support cushion.
The body is all-black PU leather upholstery with blue, black, or red trim and a carbon fiber PVC backrest wings. That said, you can easily recline this chair by up to 155’ – So no matter whether you’re looking for a comfortable gaming chair or a movie night host, the Autofull racing series will be your next entertainment partner.
- Size: 20.9″D x 20.9″W x 50.8″H
- Color: Red, Blue, and Black
- Material: Premium Carbon Fiber & PU Leather
- Item Dimension: 20.9 x 20.9 x 50.8 inches
- Brand: AutoFull
- Style: Gaming Chair
- Built with sustainability in mind, perfect for the gaming experience of pro gamers
- Thick backrest and a 13cm seat cushion for extra lumbar support.
- Multifunction 360’ Swivel rotation, 2D armrest, height adjustable seat, and a 90’ – 155’ chair back.
- Strong integrated heavy-duty nylon base with a withstand of up to 350 lbs. SGS certified level 4 cylinder.
- 30 days money-back guarantee and 36 months parts guarantee.
3. Best Looks: AutoFull Gaming Office desk Ergonomic Chair
Another great addition from AutoFull but with a twist. A twist that will surely grab your attention if you’re a working person and looking for a reliable partner for prolonged sitting. Presenting the Autoful Office desk, an ergonomic chair with a 3D Bionic Modeling waist pillow that not just supports your back, but also your waist, Caudal, and complete spine.
The company has spent endless research to perfectly craft this pillow, to always give you comfortable support for not just your office but gaming usage as well. Combine this with high-quality carbon fabric for a durable, comfortable, sitting experience. The comfortable seat cushion features an 11cm Anti-collapse sponge that has a density of 50%, higher than any other material used for gaming chairs on the market.
Plus, you get a 7cm 2D armrest with 45’ left and right rotation, which is perfect for your comfortable elbow position. And lastly, the gaming desk comes with a sturdy Nylon base, tend to be lower on the ground, and has a maximum loading capacity of 350lbs. The material is more durable than regular PU leather to feel relaxed and motivated all day long.
- Size: 19.7″D x 27.6″W x 47.2″H
- Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, and Red
- Material: Leather
- Item Weight: 50 pounds
- Brand: Autofull
- Style: Reading and Gaming
AutoFull Gaming Features:
- Sustainable for both working and gaming needs, dedicated to fulfilling your prolonged sitting with custom design 3D cushion
- Multi-function 360’ swivel chair with reclined 90’ to 170’ angle for working, reading, gaming, or even napping.
- 45’ sideways rotation with a 2.8” adjustable armrest wrapped in PU soft leather.
- Equipped with a 3D bionic modeling pillow for extra spine and waist protection
4. Most Comfortable: Hbada Gaming Ergonomic Racing Chair
The Habda Gaming chair is a big-league gem for gamers small and large alike. The multi-color chair is covered in stain-proof PVC leather over a supported aluminum five-wheel base with memory foam for extra comfort. The generously sized wheels are covered in PU to prevent them from damaging when you’re in the rush hours.
From its marvelous design to proprietary embroidering and the included pillowcase, the quality is just excellent one can buy in the budget. It can support up to 330lb weight. The seat itself is very comfortable and wide, specifically built for those “one-more match” game nights.
It has a backrest just under 3 feet wide that cradles as you recline from 90 to 160 degrees. Also included a rocking start lever and an option to go with a footrest or no footrest.
Adding to the comfort is the soft PU-covered 7cm height adjustable armrest that can be quickly slid forward and back, raised, and lowered. The chair comes with all the tools required for assembly and is fairly simple to piece together. It just weighs over 52 pounds when fully assembled.
- Product Dimensions: 21.65″D x 27.55″W x 50.39″H
- Color: White, Red, grey, Black & red, grey & black
- Material: Leather, Polyurethane
- Brand: Hbada
- Item weight: 52.8 pounds
- Style: Gaming, reading, and office
- Designed to offer the most perfect gaming experience
- Thicker seat cushion and backrest made for more comfortable sitting.
- Adjustable armrest and removable pillow to give you strong neck and back support.
- The adjustable height ensures no more fatigue in the back or neck while you game or work
- Heavy-duty nylon base, integrated with a metal frame that can withstand up to 330 lb weight
- Extra support for your back; Cushion adjustment for the Cervical, Lumbar, and Thoracic spine
5. Budget Pick: RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair
If you are looking for a gaming chair on a budget, the RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair can be a solid optionfor you because it is designed with an ergonomic padded cushion that provides comfort and longtime use. The seat is upholstered with bonded leather, which gives it a professional look. Its adjustable seat and padded armrests ensure support on arms and back so you can play games for a long time. Also, it can hold up to 275 pounds of user weight.
It has an adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows that provide comfort with segmented padding. Its 90 to 155 degrees reclining ensure intense gaming session, and you can control it with handle lever. Also, it has a superior swivel range, which allows us to rotate 360 degrees smoothly. Its infinite locking position provides a stable seating experience while playing games or doing other tasks. For these various types of features, we can consider as the best budget gaming chair.
The chair is equipped with an extendable footrest, putting the legs with reinforcing seating position. It weighs only 24 pounds, which is less than other gaming chairs. It has wheels to move everywhere, if necessary. After all, it can be considered as the best gaming chair under 300.
- Color: White
- Material: Faux Leather
- Item Dimensions: LxWxH 28.5 x 28 x 51.5 inches
- Furniture Finish: Black/White
- Max Weight Recommendation: 275 Pounds
- It is designed with a racing styled frame and padded with bonded leather that provides greater comfort.
- The padded armrests ensure comfort in elbows, and the backrest reduces pain due to long time use.
- Its extendable footrest provides good legs posture and reinforces seating position.
- It has made with a heavy-duty metal frame that can take up to 275 pounds of user weight.
- The 4D adjustability provides 90 to 155 degrees reclining and 360 degrees swivel movement.
6. Best Lumbar Support: RESPAWN 900 Racing Style Reclining Gaming Chair
Respawn brings another masterpiece in the range of gaming chairs. It is the best gaming chair for around $300 with independent controls and reclining features. It comes with a removable plush headrest pillow to keep your back comfortable at all times. The segmented padding of this gaming chair will deliver a premium feel.
What’s more? The chair allows you to recline up to a maximum of 135 degrees. The chair also enables users to refuel during a long gaming session. You can keep drinks and food in the cupholder. The removable side pouch hangs on the left arm to keep your game controllers close to you.
The ergonomic padding guarantees comfort throughout the gaming session. If you prefer extra comfort while gaming, then the Respawn 900 is ideal for you. The headrest pillow will keep your spine completely aligned. You can keep the headphones and controllers on the side pouch for a convenient gaming experience.
- Dimensions:56 × 25.6 × 42.13 inches
- Material: Leather
- Max weight: 275 pounds
- Product weight:6 pounds
RESPAWN 900 Racing Features:
- It comes with a continuous surface with no open spaces for wires to get caught up
- The 360° swivel base delivers sturdy support
- The pedestal base guarantees durability and stability
- Built-in cup holder to store your food and drinks
- The reclining back and extendable footrest will focus your attention on the game
7. Best Durability: RESPAWN 110 Gaming Chair
If you’re looking for a perfect combination of design, comfort, functionality, and affordability, then it’s time to respawn yourself with a 110 gaming chair. Where the Respawn 110 really shine is its sports-like design, a perfect combination of professional e-sports gamers and office work. It has stellar lumbar support that not just corrects your poor posture but ensures that you sit with total relaxation.
In terms of design, the chair is very similar to GTR racing chairs, only at a fraction of the price. It’s a very sturdy build, allowing for maximum playability, we proudly declare it the best gaming chair under $300. Even better, you get a retractable footrest that allows you to use this chair for your late-night parties. Whether you’re gaming or require a comfortable partner for a Netflix show being watched, your back is sure to get a relaxing experience with this chair.
While the weight capacity is a bit minimal, we do get a foam padded armrest to support your need for the best gaming experience. And what’s more impressive is that they pivot and move with you – Something which we only see on expensive gaming chair models.
- Product Dimensions: 28.5″D x 28″W x 51.5″H
- Color: Forest Camo, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red
- Material: Plastic, PVC,
- Brand: Respawn
- Item weight: 46.5 pounds
- Style: Office work or gaming
Respawn 110 Features:
- Racer-style gaming look, perfect for luxury sitting and intense gaming sessions
- Segmented padded design, adjustable headrest, and lumbar support, with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement
- Upholstered in a bold, contrasting color that maintains a professional look
- 4D adjustability with an optimal raising or lowering recline of 90 – 150 degrees
- A generous 5-year Limited warranty with a year-round representative support
8. Best Functionality: Razor Enki Essential Gaming Chair
There are tons of racing-style gaming chairs, but few will match the portability, all-day comfort, style, and versatility of Razer Enki. Since it’s a branded chair, you can rest assured that there’s no compromise on quality. The chair comes with adjustable 4D armrests, tilt, and backrest to ensure you get the best angle while rushing your opponents into intense marathon gameplay. And no matter your size, the chair can easily fit users from 5’5” to 6’8” of up to 299 pounds.
As with all the gaming chairs, the Enki comes in a compact packaging that you have to mount as per your liking. Once you set it up, you will find a soft cushion seat, paired with a firmer back and nice lumbar support for extra comfort. Razor likes to call it “all-day comfort” because they know how gamers would like to spend their time. Once they are on the seat, there’s no stopping them.
In terms of ergonomics, the chair is wrapped in dual-textured synthetic leather and a combo of fabric to look surprisingly cool. The only thing missing in the chair is the adjustable lumbar support and footrest. Otherwise, this solid racing-style chair is surely designed for the long hours.
- Product Dimensions: 26.79″D x 26.4″W x 55.51″H
- Color: Black, Black/Green & Pink
- Material: Faux leather
- Brand: Razer
- Item weight: 53.2 pounds
- Fill Material: Upholstered memory foam
Razor Enki Essential Features:
- Designed for all-day gaming, a 54-cm wide seat and a 100-degree shoulder arches to ensure optimal weight distribution throughout the body
- Built-in lumbar arch to fatigued over long gameplays while gently supporting lower back to encourage a neutral sitting position
- The softer cushion base feels very firmer when sit on top with a solid back support
- Dual-textured, eco-friendly plush leather streamlined to withstand daily wear and tear
- 4D Adjustable armrest to move in all directions, paired with a 152-degree recline and reactive seat tilt
- Premium quality foam with plush head cushion for your back and neck support
9. Best Adjustability: FANTASYLAB Big and Tall 440lb Metal Base Gaming Chair
Are you a tall gamer and want to upgrade your uncomfortable gaming experience with tall gaming chairs? The FANTASYLAB gaming chair features a body-hugging design and unique style with built-in lumbar support.
This chair offers maximum comfort without compromising style. The premium quality material allows you to readjust your posture and stretch after long sessions of gaming. It will protect you from sore muscles and back pain.
An uninterrupted gaming session is the dream of every gamer. This gaming chair comes with a rock locking system to customize your seat setting. The 360° swivel and the height-adjustable feature ensure that the chair completely fits your body.
The chair is also equipped with an extra-high backrest that will support your back and spine. It will also embrace the shape of your body and maintain the ideal sitting posture.
The high-quality memory foam padding and leather construction will allow you to enjoy the chair for years. The gas spring is fully explosion-proof and meets international standards. The smooth caster wheels of the chair ensure effortless movement and storage. This highly stable structure offers a maximum user weight capacity of 440 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33 × 25 × 14.5 inches
- Material: PU Leather
- Max weight: 440 pounds
- Product weight: 9 pounds
FANTASYLAB Big Features:
- The extra high backrest will support your full body ranging from your neck to the pelvis
- It comes with a breathable mesh cover, non-slip bottom, and durable cushion
- It will suspend your tailbone and improve your posture
10. Best Breathability: Okeysen Gaming Chair, Ergonomic Recliner High Back Computer Game Chair
Falling in the gaming chair category of under $300, this fully adjustable chair is worth your attention. It comes with an ergonomic design for all-day comfort. You can easily switch between resting and gaming mode owing to its high reclining back. The backrest will hug your body and prevent back pain.
The rocking mode comes with a 20° control angle for easy customization. The padded footrest is retractable and allows you to concentrate solely on the game. What else does this chair offer? This gaming chair comes with a breathable mesh fabric and premium density memory foam to eliminate heat buildup.
This ergonomic chair is easy to assemble and comes with the necessary hardware. The swivel casters ensure maximum mobility while protecting your floor. It also comes with BIFMA certification to assure users about its durability and safety.
- Dimensions:87 × 25.59 × 12.8 inches
- Material: Breathable sponge fabric
- Max weight: 330 pounds
- Product weight: 7 pounds
Okeysen Gaming Chair Features:
- It allows you to switch easily to rocking mode
- 360° swivel casters for unparalleled durability
- The detachable lumbar massager and retractable footrest guarantees maximum comfort
What To Consider Before Gaming Chairs Under $300 Dollars?
Before buying the best gaming chairs under 300, you should consider some important factors that will help you to make the right choice. The factors are:
In an ordinary chair, you have the desire to get up after a long time sitting. Because it creates pain on the back and knees, so, make sure that your gaming chair has high-quality foam and padding in the seat and backrest. Also, the chair should be covered with high-quality PU or Faux or bonded leather because they are washable and breathable.
Long periods of sitting cause problems and pain in the long run. It happens when you don’t have adequate support to keep your body in the right position. Some chairs even ruin your posture if they don’t provide enough support for your spine and legs. Complete support must have lower lumbar support, headrest, armrests, and in some models, a leg support area with cushions.
The quality of the wheels is also a rather important factor to consider. If you are on a hardwood floor or a carpet, you will need to choose the most suitable wheels to slide better on the surface. Make sure how you can move with the chair depending on what you are doing; TV, games, computer use, and activities all require a different type of relaxation.
There are many models with different shapes and colors, even some with a sporty character that protects you as if you were in a racing car. Some models are perfect for those who want something more classic. I recommend choosing the chair that is made with a heavy-duty metal frame. Also, choose the chair that has a wide seat and can hold 300 to 400 pounds of user weight easily.
You should check the quality of armrests because of the fatigue of keeping your arms raised while playing with the console’s control for a long time. You should choose the adjustable and padded armrest that will not create hand pain even long time use.
These are the important factors that will help you to buy the best ergonomic gaming chair.
Top 5 Reason: Why Choose A Gaming Chair From The Above List?
For these 5 reasons, you should buy a gaming chair from the above list to meet your demands. They are:
- These gaming chairs are created with a soft and high-quality lumbar pillow that reduces the pressure by improving blood circulation.
- They have a comfortable reclining backrest that provides good posture to not feel back pain and any spine pain after long time use.
- Gaming chairs are made with a robust metal frame and are designed to take 300 to 400 pounds of user weight. So anyone can play games or do office works on this chair.
- The gaming chairs are famous for their attractive design and bright colors. These chairs have the advantage of adapting to whatever is around your desk (PC, monitor, keyboard, and mouse) to give you a sense of completion.
- They have headrest and armrests that provide good support on neck and elbows with good posture. Also, it provides rest and support on the head when reclining.
These are the reasons why you should choose a gaming chair from the above list. So, you can buy the best one from our researched and reviewed gaming chairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some frequently asked questions about the gaming chair.
Does a gaming chair help to resolve back pain?
Gaming chairs are designed with padded with soft foam and back pillow to resolve back pain by improving blood flow. Also, they have a nice range of reclining that ensures more comfort.
How long does a gaming chair last?
It depends on the build quality of the gaming chair. Generally, a gaming chair lasts for 2-3 years. If you take care properly with good maintenance, it will last about 5 years.
Are Gaming chairs durable?
Gaming chairs are more durable than normal chairs. Because they are made with a heavy-duty metal frame, and high quality padded seat that makes it durable.
Are gaming chairs bad for your back?
Gaming chairs have 90 degrees straight backrest, which keeps the back straight all-time with a locking function to not bad for your back.
Can playing video games cause back pain?
If you have bad posture while playing video games, it will create pain on the back. So, play video games in a gaming chair with a straight position, which will not create back pain.
Gaming chairs are designed with ergonomics style, support more weight, and allow you to find the perfect combination of comfort and support for long gaming sessions. We have highlighted 5 best gaming chairs under 300, and I would like to recommend RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair that has an extendable footrest to reinforce good posture.
It has a 4D adjustable seat made with bonded leather and segmented padding for highly contoured support and holds up to 275 pounds weight. Also, it has 90 to 155 reclining and 360 degrees swivel that ensure a comfortable gaming experience. It has a flexible lumbar and headrest pillow that provide head and back comfort.